Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

The "silence of the lambs" redoux. These folk are silioed in their own universe - indifferent to reality unless there is immediate impact on some aspect of their lives. Nothing new,, you don't know what you don't know OR care to know. Just like the Romans - circus and bread for the masses and you can steal and control their lives.

Listen to John O'Looney, a small funeral director in Emgland. They've tried to shut him up, tried to murder him while in hospital, and removed him from the accredited Funeral Directors list.

He went some time ago to the govt. with others, met with a group including (Sir) Graham O,Brady who is chair of the 1922 Committee. They are the group who have the power to remove a Prime Minister, men in grey suits.

https://www.simplelists.com/nfu/msg/17683764/

https://anonup.com/thread/10964697

AGREE. WHEN THEY CAN HEAR ME, IT'S LIKE STARING INTO THOSE EYES ON 'FEAR THE WALKING DEAD!'

AGREE. WHEN THEY CAN HEAR ME, IT'S LIKE STARING INTO THOSE EYES ON 'FEAR THE WALKING DEAD!'

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes. At first I was seeing the death reports in the news and almost wondered if they were accurate since most everyone I knew had gotten the jab but were doing just fine. That started to change about a month ago. Nearly every day now I hear of a friend or family member who either has developed heart problems, the c-word or has passed suddenly. I see the people around them shocked and stunned, looking for answers.

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

I feel you! it seems like everyone i know and are around are clueless and i am crazy. sometimes I wonder if i . my son & ex won't listen. my 7yo granddaughter tested positive for the floor last weekend. she was out of school till yesterday. she has a flu shot Wednesday. doesn't make a d@mn bit of sense why a Dr would suggest, let alone give one when she had it and hadn't fully gotten over it. it infuriates me that no one will even attempt to listen and possibly think that i may be telling the truth and if could possibly be a danger to them. GRRRRR! 🤬
i am tired of trying and just keep my mouth shut but do drop a bomb once in a while. when stuff comes out it may trigger them to realize they should have listened. i don't want to be right! i want to be wrong. i want this all to be a nightmare and we wake up from scary to a great world but i truly know and feel that it will be them waking to truth and reality they choose to ignore.
BLESSINGS to all my fellow truthers & fighters!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

EXACTLY!
No matter how hard we try to help, they mock or curse our efforts. Family and friends have lost the ability to think logically. They hate President Trump and they can't justify their hatred. The man has done more to save our nation and all they can think of is how to ruin him.
It's absolutely horrifying.
By the grace of God the veil of deception is being removed for all to see the evil corruption. It is taking longer than I ever imagined but it is happening. Praise God.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I feel ya. I have to believe all the "bad" vaccines have been confiscated and substituted for saline. Otherwise it's difficult to celebrate any victories.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Evangelina to her Publication

🥂

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness