VK on TRUTH Social - 5:42pm Eastern...

OR...
package thieves THINKING that it is a reset code
but in actuality it is an enhanced capture photo...

doing a mug shot routine in front of the ring doorbell?

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @iamdjanggo in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

HOW DO YOU LURE A DANGEROUS ANIMAL INTO A TRAP?! MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

We the People πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in πŸ”Š God Wins ❀️

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

πŸ˜…I thought the same. The package hood rats always wear hoodies. at first I was mad that he made the vid. Then it dawned on me. πŸ€”The hood rats will actually do this. And then these funny pics will show up on FBπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Please Jesus. πŸ˜‚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Too funny!

what if the white hats changed the cheating or reset codes on the midterm voting machines and….they caught it all?

exactly my thoughts, or just a bad joke on would be thieves. haha

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Right here everyone, Manny has it and I hope this spreads through the low life porch pirate world--quickly before they figure it out

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

some woketard in the ring R&D would figure that these low lifes will be on to it.... the tards in R&D would recode and spread it out agian...

OR these low lifes "May" figure it out but...what are the chances that they would figure it out or bother to change their habits?
until they serve time being bubba's bitch boy in the slammer?
thoughts to ponder

bueller? bueller?

(1) Show this thread