The frustration isn't just the wait for justice, it is the obstructed path to helping the normies. We have gone through all kinds of personal upgrades which, however painful, have equipped us with the spiritual skills needed. EBS demolishes those blockades. We're here for a purpose, and it isn't to take the luxury yachts off the enemy and use them for ourselves (although they might be handy for housing kids and acting as retreats for trauma care).

All the stocked up food, crypto acquired, filed away info, contacts made, plans formed... it's about riding through the chaos once the whole world is awake and outside of the mind control media. The "ministry of reconciliation" is the job... get the divine and sacred back into everything we do, heal the fracturing that the enemy imposed upon us inside and out. No matter how hard it has been, I wouldn't change any of it.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ•Šβ€οΈπŸ˜‡

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

Martin πŸ’“ amen.

Suffering and discomfort will pass ... we are realizing that every moment holds the seed of renewal and transformation. And the seed is already programmed to BE what it already is. It just has to be remembered.

it's about riding through the chaos once the whole world is awake and outside of the mind control media = Yes πŸ‘

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

Yes but i would still like to review my soul contractπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

I wouldn’t either, wouldn’t change a thing, Amen MartinπŸΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ™

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

It is not just by chance that we each possess such unique and varied gifts. We may have wondered during our time in an often banal existence, what are they really for? Is this it? Yet we've known, somehow, deep within the very core of our being there was so much more. That little light of inner knowing has become brighter and bolder with each step in this transition. We now know the purpose of our gifts and how they will unite with others to become the beacon to light the way for all. We resonate as one. Love is everything.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

just watch your video.. love it!!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

thank you for puting into words what we need to hear and needs to be said.

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

I agree with you Martin. Some days the battles are tough and it is difficult to get through the day...Sometimes I felt like giving up..some days I cry....But it has made us who we are today..Tough Ass Patriots ..WWG1WGA
#TogetherWeFight#TogetherWeAreStrong

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Martin, do you believe there's still a deep state and they're delaying things or is the movie completely scripted by the military? I've been saying for a while that DC is vacant, including the FBI building, which means there's no opposition to the white hats remaining in the US. And Ukraine has been neutralized by Russia for months now, so the international deep state is gone. We know Biden is an actor playing the role of president from a TV studio set of the Oval Office in CA, which must mean the white hats control everything he does 24/7. How could anything Biden does be an actual threat to us or benefit the deep state?
There's also the fact that Q said, "We have it all," immediately following the 2020 election. What would keep them from arresting ALL the conspirators and DS politicians after that? Military air traffic to Gitmo and the other detention facilities was extremely high following the 2020 election. Do you buy the reasoning that they had to be guilty of fraud twice?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

Hear Hear! Eloquently put Martin. πŸ™πŸ™Œ

FJB .......Trump is my President

I will just be forever grateful that children will never go through this torture again praise God !

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Very WELL said!