MSM is going to be factchecked up the ass and Twitter will have a huge part in that. The spin from BOTH sides that has this world going crazy is coming to an end.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The truth being reported on MSM because they can't hide it anymore.

https://twitter.com/brixwe/status/1594491782938640384?s=20&t=2197MYu1X2F6ipD-WVf5Gw

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Hallelujah!!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

To be blunt

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

!Praise The Lord!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏I ´ll pray for that

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

👍Praise GOD!!!! 😃

quelle bonne nouvelle 😁putain

Back.
And so is 45.

Caps = 130 > 4.
TS = 4:57 PM.

https://qalerts.app/?n=4

“Let me tell you something — Joe Biden is a criminal, and he has been for a long time, and you’re a criminal in the Media for not reporting it.”

23 sec. Video = Pain and 5:5.

#Trump2023

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 17, 2022 at 8:39 PM]
https://rumble.com/v1va6e8-soon.html

Make it so , Good Sir !

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I C Your APL is UP
🧐

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

i think between this and the irs post everyone on AU has liked a VK post in the last 24 hours🤣
💛

👍🙏🐸❤️

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

It is so needed VK. Can't wait 🙏🏻
✨ manifesting 💫

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I was suspended twice now on a week from Twit for posting 5-6 different election stealing about mid-terms. NO FREE SPEECH YET.

Hi VK.
Will try to come back for your comms later, but, for now, I’ll leave this…

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 17, 2022 at 8:39 PM]
https://rumble.com/v1va6e8-soon.html

sPin.A_

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Let the light shine!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response ... ... to his Publication

surrendered to who

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

which one of you is responsible for this?😆

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Fuk. n. A. brotha!

🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

From what you have said VK that JR can't come out until the fall of MSM so what shall us here on AU Manifest the Fall of MSM or the Rise of JR because honestly if he came out now it would just destroy MSM and their narrative that Q is a conspiracy because we have all stated that we are waiting to see America's Prince John F Kennedy Jr. come and kick their doors in they would not stand a chance. But you could be right so lets manifest the destruction of MSM bringing the down is our goal. We need access to twitter all of us on AU who were banned need to be the news and Twitter could be the push that sends MSM over the edge Are you Ready Anon's we want to see JR we need to manifest the taking down of MSM.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Visualizing MSM toppling. :)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Right between the eyes!

(4) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Bring it!
Post 107 😁

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Evangelina to her Publication

To be clear it was 107th comment. On the 17th!!!
I'll take it!!

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Every Patriot every Anon anybody that knows truth can hardly wait for the day MSM blows up all there lies they are complicit in Covid Election Fraud and the deadly Jab how much longer can they stand we the People need the Truth and MSM is the Devil who is the father of lies.

😃👍💥

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts