Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Definitely.😁🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Feeling right on Q.
Thank you for asking.
Information acceleration, compression.
Love=Truth

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Good!

but looks like someone got triggered

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

yes. new frog. love it, love God, love people

Feeling gooooooooood too Patriot.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I once asked a bird,
How do you fly in this gravity of darkness?
And she replied "Love lifts me". - Hafiz

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Feeling blessed🙏🏻✨🕊❤️😇

McLovin it!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

😂

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🤣Ooo can I borrow this one for my firewood please?

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

i see it habbening i feel blessed & like I Am saved by grace. I AM
#IAM 3#IAM 6#IAM 9
THANK you Jesus for EVERYTHING

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I am allright ...

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

short and stout

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

feeling much better :)

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👍😎

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I was thrilled to hear about the investigation of Joe Biden, but it was only on Fox. That means the normies won't be waking up soon. That is disheartening.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Feeling like I did yesterday
Waiting
Nothing has changed
waiting

Just want the American Dream for my family.

gotta say ,feeling like a weight is being lifted slowly🙏

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

amazed at the miracles that God is bringing forth. My hubs just listened to the latest SG Anon audio/video tonight. He didn't fall asleep, he asked questions, and he loved hearing anything that had to do with numbers. I suggested that he might just like to look up the Q posts at some point. That they are puzzles that he would love to use his genius math mind for. All the stuff I thought he was ignoring over the past few years, he repeated back to me. I was in shock and so happy. I pray that God is going to keep him safe and healthy(he's 3x vaxxed).❤️🙏

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

you paid the ticket. sat forever in line waiting waiting waiting. sun burned. sweaty. finally sit down in the cart. everyone double checked to get buckled in properly. then start to go up the incline slowly. the wind starts to hit you but still in a waiting mode. getting higher and higher up. can see the whole amusement park from here now. peeps in other seats still chatting but you’re laser focused. now kinda approaching that crest. the peeps in the front seat about to drop in but they have slight delay because of weight. and then the ones in the back crest and everyone on the coaster droppin in zero G. cant breathe. eyes glued open. hands cramp instantly from holding on.

wooooooooooo

we’re at the crest part. but the drop in is imminent (days weeks months).

the pic you see of yoursef at the end looks way more calm and happy than anyone else on the ride because you’ve been waiting for this moment for years.

in reality holding on to life with everything you got. struggl

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

Yes, indeed!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

perfect

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Like Christmas could happen at a moment’s notice

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Feeling great! Today was a good day. So much so, that I took the time to clean the toilet and now I feel even better bcz I feel like I accomplished something 😎

Quick and swift. Feels good to have a clean house 😉

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

A little sad. When you go to daily mass you meet alot of the best people from generations past. Found out this morning a older gentleman I was particularly fond of passed away. He was a 90 years old Veteran who was in church every morning even though he could barely move. He was always pleasant and had a snappy reply or joke every time I talked to him. I really admired him, he embodied what I used to think Americans were at the core. A good neighbor, strong caring, courageous, resilient Patriot. I wish he had lived to see the country he fought for come back.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

I am so sorry for your loss. i love talking to older generations 🙏❤️

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

God bless his friends & loved ones who carry on without him.
He now has a Heavenly view of our nation and the world.
He probably wishes we could see what he see & wants us to reassures us all: God Wins and The Best Is Yet To Come.
God rest his soul.

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

Yes sir! So grateful to my family and for all of you here on AU❤️You all get me thru the day and have taught me so much! I feel like the picture is coming into view🌅

Just me, my wonderful husband, and my kitties 😸

🤗👐 💯 WWG1WGA!

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Absolutely do!
P
E
R
S
E
V
E
R
A
N
C
E

Things “R” Fookin better than any of us could Imagine…grinning from ear to ear knowing the greatest plan of all time is in place and I’m here to experience that!! Vibes are American High!!! ❤️🇺🇸🌎😎🔔🫶🚲🪃💙💙💙