AU family, you are the first ones I thought of when I came to realize this💞. My friend and his wife have declared their daughter as missing, and I know they are a mess with worry 😔. We know prayer can do miraculous things and I'm asking for prayers for this family so that they can rest easy knowing their daughter is safe and sound with them 🙏🙌😢

https://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/brantford-police-concerned-for-safety-of-missing-14-year-old-1.6155932

Only people mentioned by @OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

Prayers that your friends daughter returns safe and sound to her family. And so it is.
God bless

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Prayers lifted, may God bring her home quickly and safely🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!!!!!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

sent prayers for Kimya and her family to be reunited now
✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖✨💫

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers that their daughter is found safe and sound.

praying for
Kimya 🙏🙏🙏

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

any news of her return?

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

They found her and she was brought back home 💞🙌🙏 👏 Thank you to our entire#prayerteam for keeping your lights on Jesus to find her and keep her safe!!

(1) Show this thread

Always longed for world peace.

🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam
Praying very hard for the safe return of their daughter.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Praying for her safe return 🙏
...and adding vibes 🙌❤️🙌

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

prayers 🙏

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️🙌🙏 There's gotta be angels surrounding her and her family....what a beautiful message 😌 Thank you 💞

(2) Show this thread

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers 🙏 ❤️ for her safe return

🙏praying now

🙏praying now

🙏praying now

Lord hear our prayers 🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we ask for your intervention in finding this young woman. You know where she is Lord. Send protective angels to surround her and guide her safely home. Thank you Lord. In Your Name we pray. Amen 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers hun, any word?
Look I know a lot of ppl dont believe me but remote viewing is a real thing. I dont have much control over where go yet but there are others that realy do,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you Nana they are much needed. There hasn't been word yet but the story is spreading rapidly via the big city news channels. I absolutely believe in remote viewing and related abilities, heck I was asking my pendulum questions just trying to get a hint of what may be going on with her.😔 Her father may be receptive to any help at this point including remote viewing etc. Much appreciated 🙏🙏💛

(1) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

These poor parents. Prayers and love to them. 🙏❤️

🙏🙏🙏✝️

😥😥🙏🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

2 years ago this happened to us. She was taken out of state by a boy that was 5 years older than her and used several adults to do it.
They went as far as 3 states away from ours before the FBI caught up to them.
This family has my BIGGEST PRAYERS.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Dear God please hear our prayers their daughter is missing, hear all our collective prayers Bring this beautiful child back to her loving family. Dear God protect her. Keep her out of harms way. Send your angels to surround her and guide her home safely. Amen here are prayer dear God go to her aid

Dear Heavenly Father please help this family find their daughter safe and unharmed. Please help direct and guide her home. We ask this in YOUR name. Amen! Hugs amd prayers 🙏🏻

🙏