Feb 6 2021 | General McInerney πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram
"A senior anti-Trump Republican staffer was arrested on Friday by D.C. police for operating a massive pedophile ring."
https://newspunch.com/senior-anti-trump-republican-staffer-arrested-for-running-pedophile-ring/

Only people mentioned by @SAR1776Q in this post can reply

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication

i would watch him get executed!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Thank goodness#SaveTheChildrenWorldwide πŸ™πŸ»

Conservative Christian, happily married united states patriot. DONALD TRUMP, still my PRESIDENT

hang it

No wonder he's an Anti-Trumper, he knows what President Trump has in store for scumbags like him.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

WOW! HARD TRUTHS!. This guy was an active pro-life speaker?? Infiltration.. Evil.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

This will be so very hard for all of us who have worked so hard in the pro life world!! My heart breaks for all of the innocents. Silent no more.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

It appears that any so called republican against Trump is a filthy pedosatanist covering their horrific deeds with dissent.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

quite disturbing, disgusting in plain site, goes to March for Life-of course he does, to keep them alive to torture, so much evil! Wonder who else knew about this above him?

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

Our country, government, and the world are infested with these evil, satanic pedophiles. The only way to save the children is to eradicate them from the face of the earth!

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

It is unbelievable the SICK disguisting things that these not humans find pleasure it. They WILL ALL BURN FOREVER IN HELL!!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

I saw this on Telegram. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to share Telegram posts here on Anonup? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do itπŸ˜† THANK YOU in advance!πŸ™Œ

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Hit the forward arrow on the bottom side of message. Then there will be a copy option. It copies the link & you paste it where you want to share it.

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I can copy and paste text and links only here.
One of my requests for improvements is to allow pasting memes and photos without having to save them to file first.

I hope that is coming soon...I forego sharing many things because of the lack of not able to paste these.

(2) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

May he rot in hell !!

is this his official account? ive found 2 so far.

Get em all!