Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

They’ve been busy the last few days. Also considering upholding a long standing treaty to seet a member of Cherokee Nation in the house. This article summarizes best. I didn’t know these other locations had similar seats. What we’re not told is astounding.

https://www.npr.org/2022/09/24/1124945834/cherokee-nation-delegate-congress

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🎉So much winning!🎁🎆

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication

For you, my friend!

(1) Show this thread

Its about time!
Great to hear, thanks Charlie.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

You're welcome!
Looks like we might be playing tennis together sometime in the not too far of future!

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

All the lies/corruption, will be exposed.
Truth
Justice
Freedom
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

All will be exposed.
LOVE

(1) Show this thread

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Awesome!
Hi Jay Dee, I hope you and the girls are doing well..

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD please bless our troops, President Trump and his family and everyone here. They will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

MAY GOD BLESS YOU TOO DEAR

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Heaven on Earth, the Kingdom of God, in Christ Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.
LOVE

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

It's go time ...it's On, Good morning my big brother!!! Sending love and hugs!!!💞🙏💞...yep they be fooked!!!

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Morning Sis, yes it go time... I think it will go much faster now...
Love you to pieces... and a big o'l bear hug.

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🤔 After seeing the supposed "armed agents-in-training" months ago on video clip, have always wondered if this was ever REAL in the first place. 🙄
(actors playing a small role?)

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I agree. I think it was to piss more people off and wake them.
The unreality of the video is this ;
Even the National Guard and Marshall Services go to people who live in West Virginia, Idaho, and even Ohio to train because those people know how to hide and hunt. You could not just send some city slicker into areas like the mountains and not expect them to fail. Too many good guerilla tactics by knowing the land.

(1) Show this thread

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break
If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break
When the levee breaks, [they'll] have no place to stay

Going down, going d-d-d-d-down, down....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ZOwVAZS0o

When the Levee Breaks (Remaster) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Atlantic RecordsWhen the Levee Breaks (Remaster) · Led ZeppelinLed Zeppelin IV℗ 2013 Atlantic RecordsUnknown: Andy JohnsGuitar: Jimmy ...

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛

Yes, and this song has been going through my mind lately as well!

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thy Will Be Done. 🛐

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

YES!!!!!

Wait who did?

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Jim Jordan and his committee...

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

🥳1776

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

There she is...

(1) Show this thread