Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

this cat speaks my language :)

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

"The Hunt For" was dropped.

On a mission.................

I thought he was eyeing that tree at first.
Hope it didn't give you flashbacks.

Have a blessed Day Patriots 💖💖💖

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Sounds like my cat when the birds are out the back and he just watches them

Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a day filled with blessings and love! 🙏💙🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

And one more...

8:49 TS
8:49 in TS of 💧2249
2249 > 17 > today is day 17 of 11/22

From 💧2249
"How do you catch a FISH?
Use BAIT?"

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

8:49 TS too

Dead Cat Bounce 👀

849 < > 948

💧948
Mar 15, 2018 7:39:35 PM EDT
Extreme efforts to kill login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.
Enjoy the show.
Bring the rain!
Q

Good morning VK.

Looks like Cat is on the Hunt, Squirrel better watch out.

https://www.animalquarters.com/do-cats-eat-squirrels/

Snowy morning, starting out to be a great day!

Good morning VK and AU Family

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication

GM Brother.

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Good Morning

Question, are we to not feel like we’ve been kicked to the curb by what Devin Nunes re-turthed about Q? I’ll give Trump the benefit of doubt on the “big announcement”, but the Nunes re-turth is what i feel shaded a large group. Simply asking.

Question, are we to not feel like we’ve been kicked to the curb by what Devin Nunes re-turthed about Q? I’ll give Trump the benefit of doubt on the “big announcement”, but the Nunes re-turth is what i feel shaded a large group. Simply asking.

HAPPY FURDAY. I LOVE KITTYS

Good morning VK. :)

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

GOOD MORNING! OR NAMASTE!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

TEMP READS 34 DEGREES IDK WHERE THE DEGREE BUTTON IS ON MY KEYBOARD.. ANYBODY KNOW NOT AWAKE YET

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning 👊🏼😎

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good morning VK :)

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

good morning VK. Cats are so awesome. Takes a special person to understand them. Incredible day sending vibes.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

good morning VK. Cats are so awesome. Takes a special person to understand them. Incredible day sending vibes.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Good beautiful morning! The hunt is on!!
🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥🔥

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Good morning VK AU!!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Morning, Sir and Patriots!
The Angel Cat saw that it was good...

Let's start the battle!

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Good morning VK AU!!

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

GOOD MORNING TO YOU VK

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning VK. Love watching the world through an “in cat nito” lens. (incognito)