Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

What does โ€œThe Bestโ€ mean for you?
Is it financial freedom?
Is it the new technologies being released?
Is it World Peace?
Is it having all disease/toxins/parasites cleansed?
The best for me, is when all of humanity learns that we are all eternal beings of love-light energy!
That we are all divine creators of our own reality!
That we are being reconnected to our Angelic ancestors!
That we will live in a love based reality in service to orhers!

The true revolution is humanitys evolution in consciousness!
#WeAreAllOne
#wwg1wga ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Not worrying about money and survival, making fun memories with my children after devoting 6 years to this work and helping to bring hope and smiles to people. My happiness will come from making others happy . . . turning sadness into joy. That would be heaven to me.

Thats beautiful! The best for me, will be watching my two young children experiencing a world of love! The sound of children laughing, while knowing what we accomplished together! knowing that their world, will be pure!
#godwon

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™ I am so humbled and honored to be amongst all of you. I just pray that my children will be able to find mates if they want them who haven't been jabbed. Mine are 20 and 19. I see them both wanting to serve GOD with me to make the world beautiful. This really would be On Earth As It Is In Heaven. I have a huge extended family where my grandmother always called the grandkids the jewels in her crown. I want them all to be happy healthy and here to raise their children. So many took the jab. I pray they all will be OK. This will only be a wonderful future if the people whom I love are there with me. Sending love Patriot.