Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

What does โ€œThe Bestโ€ mean for you?
Is it financial freedom?
Is it the new technologies being released?
Is it World Peace?
Is it having all disease/toxins/parasites cleansed?
The best for me, is when all of humanity learns that we are all eternal beings of love-light energy!
That we are all divine creators of our own reality!
That we are being reconnected to our Angelic ancestors!
That we will live in a love based reality in service to orhers!

The true revolution is humanitys evolution in consciousness!
#WeAreAllOne
#wwg1wga ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Not worrying about money and survival, making fun memories with my children after devoting 6 years to this work and helping to bring hope and smiles to people. My happiness will come from making others happy . . . turning sadness into joy. That would be heaven to me.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thats beautiful! The best for me, will be watching my two young children experiencing a world of love! The sound of children laughing, while knowing what we accomplished together! knowing that their world, will be pure!
#godwon

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™ I am so humbled and honored to be amongst all of you. I just pray that my children will be able to find mates if they want them who haven't been jabbed. Mine are 20 and 19. I see them both wanting to serve GOD with me to make the world beautiful. This really would be On Earth As It Is In Heaven. I have a huge extended family where my grandmother always called the grandkids the jewels in her crown. I want them all to be happy healthy and here to raise their children. So many took the jab. I pray they all will be OK. This will only be a wonderful future if the people whom I love are there with me. Sending love Patriot.

(1) Show this thread