So I just want to say that I am overall impressed with how mild the reaction was to the "Gut Punch" from the other evening.

Over all, anons took it like they had abs of steel AND

big props to those who said they were quitting and leaving, yet dug deep, found more and came back so quickly. That's how its done! Happy to see so many found more of themselves to stand strong with.

The more of us walking shoulder to shoulder through this the better.

Survival requires flexibility and adaptability. We are bigger than all of this, espcially united and We got this. The best is yet to come and remember, nothing can stop what is coming.

I love you all!!!💛 Cheers.

Many people upset about Trump trashing Gov. DeSantis and tired of the same old talk. Ive been tired of the nonsense too but I SUPPORT TRUMP ALL THE WAY! I love Gov. DeSantis and RESPECT him. However President Trump knows BUSINESS, and how it works Internationally! Promises Made, Promises Kept! Gov. DeSantis can run after Trump when everything is in order and Election,Fraud and Corruption are exposed and punished to the extent of the law! I have friends in Florida who want to keep their Governor now!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gatachica in this post can reply

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Clearly, you have the power to go the distance.

You feel amped up.

We need strong drivers for freedom. Mahalos and Lets go!!!

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i preach my views to ALL who will listen! Many Californians think and feel the same way. Dont be fooled, WE LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!🇺🇸❤️🥰🙌🏻🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread