So I just want to say that I am overall impressed with how mild the reaction was to the "Gut Punch" from the other evening.

Over all, anons took it like they had abs of steel AND

big props to those who said they were quitting and leaving, yet dug deep, found more and came back so quickly. That's how its done! Happy to see so many found more of themselves to stand strong with.

The more of us walking shoulder to shoulder through this the better.

Survival requires flexibility and adaptability. We are bigger than all of this, espcially united and We got this. The best is yet to come and remember, nothing can stop what is coming.

I love you all!!!💛 Cheers.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

remember, he is a stable genius.. he doesn't always say what we want to hear. well, he does if you followed q 🤔

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

🔑

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

our Leader is not quiter he always save never give in never bend never break never quite the best is yet to come.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Right on Patriot!!!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Many people upset about Trump trashing Gov. DeSantis and tired of the same old talk. Ive been tired of the nonsense too but I SUPPORT TRUMP ALL THE WAY! I love Gov. DeSantis and RESPECT him. However President Trump knows BUSINESS, and how it works Internationally! Promises Made, Promises Kept! Gov. DeSantis can run after Trump when everything is in order and Election,Fraud and Corruption are exposed and punished to the extent of the law! I have friends in Florida who want to keep their Governor now!

In response Kevina Brian to her Publication

Clearly, you have the power to go the distance.

You feel amped up.

We need strong drivers for freedom. Mahalos and Lets go!!!

(1) Show this thread

I was underwhelmed.
Sighed over the long[er] journey ahead.
Had a slight tantrum that "we're not there yet."
Was so hoping a Med Bed
would get me out of going to the dentist.

Woke up & found something really fascinating to post.

Remembered QTeam & POTUS have been at this for YEARS
& JFK Jr. has been fighting demons his ENTIRE LIFE.

Our job is to dig & Red Pill & support the great Patriots
on the Front Lines.

I'm back! Love you all!! 😹🙏💞🇺🇸🌾🌎🕊️

#wwg1wga

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

We Love You Too and We ALWAYS Have Your Back

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

You are Awesome!!

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

His speech and some bad news I received right before his speech had me good and pissed off. But then I started really listening to him and let it go. Comms for days. I stand with Trump...always

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Woot woot

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

💞🙃💞

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thank you White Hat for the nicely written post. 👍

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

My first reaction was I was upset, but I knew something was off & then I came here, saw some positive affirmation posts and felt reassured that everything was going to be ok.

❤️ I slept on my frustration and woke up right back where I need to be, fighting for justice alongside my fellow patriots. I will never give up🇺🇸🙏❤️

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

Woot woot!!!

(1) Show this thread

😃👍💥

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

...so much more happening behind behind the scene~like, on another timeline~behind behind!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

💥👍😃

(1) Show this thread