Hope all of you Patriots have rebounded if you were feeling down.

If not, I still love you!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love ya more Doq

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

You are truly amazing Doq. Your patience is God sent.

The anons here are such an incredible group. Feel hope, feel that I can get through anything, will be there for all who need me.

Much love!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

So Positive & Peaceful. Good is Good, Great & is HELPING us HIMSELF! PRAYING & God's Angels ARE HERE NOW.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Took teo days this time but I am back!🐸

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💞💜

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Your words got me through...helped me rearrange some thoughts. Thank you ES. I love you❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

No rebound here solid as a rock MAGA forever.

LOve Ya DoQ! WWG1WGA

#JoeM

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Twas a brief bounce, Doq!
I'm like a balloon...
Or, more like 27 balloons.....

You know, when you try to stuff them all in your back seat for that SURPRISE!!!! party.

#CantKeepMeDown

😇🎈🙌

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Hope deferred sucks, not gonna lie… One day those desires of good defeating evil WILL come and it WILL be a “tree of life!” ~Prov 13:12~ I still hope. 🤗 ps. love you too Doq! 👍

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Rebounded?... man, i went out and bought another case of Shiner Beer...
Our DJT's announcement was not for us Anons... still smoking out the rinos and giving the woketards a massive TDS

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Love U Too Doq
🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love you too Doq just busy.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Not I I'm comfy as ..
chilling
but I love you too 💞

I’ll be holding the MOTHERF$&KING line tell we hang them with it!!!

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Mopey but still standing. Tomorrow the fight continues and some laughter & joy is needed, maybe I need a little Christmas, right this very minute....need a little Christmas now...

I listened to it again this morning with a clear head. He said a lot of good things that were blended into his speech that would be easy to miss. He loves us and loves this country❤️

👍❤️🐸

I’m still Standing 🙏🏼🥰🇺🇸🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

FJB .......Trump is my President

I was uoset at first but i know theres a plan not going to stop until we see justice . Just had to take a few deep breaths and fight on .

just ready for this movie to be over Doq...longer it goes more cleaning up we have to do...lol

just ready for this movie to be over Doq...longer it goes more cleaning up we have to do...lol

💪❤️

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Thank you & Love you to Doq.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Yes I have and yes I was. At first I directed it at DJT and the plan (wrongly) when the true dissapointment was with myself only.

However, another lesson learnt. Missions forward.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Last night it felt like the oxygen had been sucked out of the room, it drained me. Prayed myself to sleep. God is in control, I still love you too.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I have nothing but gratitude! I’ve yet to feel frustrated thus far. Maybe because I started my awakening as a youngin, IDK why, but I’m here and happy to be a sounding board for anyone who needs to vent, or needs good vibes & joy.

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

. I have been the same the whole way through except yesterday however that was purely becuase of my own selfish acts npthing to do with the plan or DJT.

I am not proud of myself for expressing such negative vibes directed at the wrong person (please forgive me DJT, I love you), however, it was aother valuable lesson for me.

Btw, I am blessed to call you a fren. We connected so early in this movement (not coincidence) and I am so grateful for you.

Love to you and all your loved ones! xx

(ps. do you remember making me my own GIF ???) I do and love it still!!!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Cried it out w/God in my midnight prayers...
Realized HE is in control of what's coming...

& I am in control of how I react. I know#1
is maintaining & increasing my contribution
of positive Vibes of Love, Joy & Peace...
& PRAY God finds America worthy of saving.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

I believe this was intended to swat a DS hornets nest. There is more to this than what you think. Much going on behind the scenes. Patience

No such thing as giving up or in GOD HAS GOT US! We love you!