Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Ok Patriots, it seems AnonUp was infiltrated by trolls this past evening. I'm sure many of you got the the same questionable follows as I did.

These are the one's who all followed me last night. All of the people have NO POSTS and have all joined in November. Some have questionable and duplicated info on their profile. There a girl there named 'Ross', for example.

I've blocked all of them and you should too! We don't need these surveilling trolls amongst our poetic existence.

@BellaFerry
@jorgykrvich
@CaleFisher
@JayneDurgan
@ReeseBins
@ZdenakBourgeois
@CorineFritsch
@RossFunk - A tranny maybe?
@christinelatourelle

That's nine new followers in a row whose profile name is a person's name - hence, impossible. Share, so we can overwelmingly delete these Kabahlists!

@Admin - Koba, I urge you to watch and possibly delete these infiltraitor bots!

Noticed they had followed me out of the blue. I haven't posted in a while and thought it was odd. Took the trash out, thanks for the heads up.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WyomingFreeGIrl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WyomingFree Girl, click on at the bottom under it