Ok Patriots, it seems AnonUp was infiltrated by trolls this past evening. I'm sure many of you got the the same questionable follows as I did.

These are the one's who all followed me last night. All of the people have NO POSTS and have all joined in November. Some have questionable and duplicated info on their profile. There a girl there named 'Ross', for example.

I've blocked all of them and you should too! We don't need these surveilling trolls amongst our poetic existence.

@BellaFerry
@jorgykrvich
@CaleFisher
@JayneDurgan
@ReeseBins
@ZdenakBourgeois
@CorineFritsch
@RossFunk - A tranny maybe?
@christinelatourelle

That's nine new followers in a row whose profile name is a person's name - hence, impossible. Share, so we can overwelmingly delete these Kabahlists!

@Admin - Koba, I urge you to watch and possibly delete these infiltraitor bots!

Only people mentioned by @QFlagPin in this post can reply

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

I saw several of these following me. How do i block them? i cant seem to go to their profile to do so. Perhaps they were already removed from the platform?

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response Lisa Nelson to her Publication

Yes... accounts removed by Koba.

(1) Show this thread

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Check this out: 5 new followers in 2 days and all of them BOTS 🤔 All of them promote gold and Kid Rock 🤔😅🎯 They post something like this: There’s a unique IRS loophole that could protect your retirement savings from Biden’s 'raw new deal'. So what is IRS ⁉️ I guess they hunt only Americans for this...

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Got all of them, blocked them all

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

thanks so much!
blocked.
WWG1WGA!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I did go in & block most of these guys. feel guilty doing it but no proof to me any of em are legit...

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

They found me earlier today. Blocked them all. Thanks

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Thanks. Blocked.
I didn't follow them as they seemed "off" but it feels like an invasion on our sweet little home here. Bye bye.

go back to Oct, Sep, Aug and July, same thing, batches of new accts using regular names and all similar descriptions, there have been several waves. I have been going back to look and finding a pattern.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

Do it!.. because fortunately, they haven't really targeted me. This is the first 'mass-follow' I've ever seen on AnonUp.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Same here. I blocked them today🤢

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

I just blocked 2, getting ready to block a few more. Thanks for the heads up. Two of them are from your list.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yup, I got about a dozen…..boom, boom, boom.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

I blocked them too, fook these bots

The ones who have posted spam, I've been hitting the fooked button!

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

I've been blocking them too... ***WATCH YOUR NOTIFICATION for new followers ALL with no posts and joined ANONUP in Nov. 2022!***

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

I've had several today....most all have 0 to 2 posts, following like 1500 to 2500 people...but only like 10 to 50 followers. I'm GUESSING they are bot accounts.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication

Took care about 5 or 6 earlier today (Blocked)

(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Creepy! It's like the Khazarian Mafia DHS is bldg
a database of Patriots...

looking for key words in posts.

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Same list for me but also 30 more - all blocked!

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Got at least one of them (weird name...zd don't really flow together w/o leaving a memory. lol)...

How bout I just blast em with Angel Dust every time they spy or comment?

*Infiltrate the infilTraitrrs

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

yep - I got the same ones...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I was questioning that too, they all just joined in November.
Thank you for posting.

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Thank you! 🗽🇺🇸🗽

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Thank you, blocked them all.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Just blocked my 5th from this list. Thanks for posting this list it has been very helpful.

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

There are more. I think@HannaDamage is one. Anyone that has joined 11/2022 has the same posts and no likes ore comments.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Have blocked 4 new follower just today. They just joined AU yet were following 1000's of people. And either had no posts or similar posts to other bots.

by the way I reported them all. hanma damage we can use fook button asap

add Hanma Damage.. main culprit

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Yup these are the ones I got yesterday, all joined Nov, some duplicate info even.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM FOLLOWED BY THE SAME ONES. WHEN I LOOKED AT WHO THEY'RE FOLLOWING THEY ARE TARGETING THE SAME ANONS IVE HAD LIKE 30 NEW FOLLOWERS IN THE LAST FEW DAYS

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

block them!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

today was packed with them!

(2) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The same ones I blocked.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

yes, they followed and I've blocked them. None had posts.