#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Day 16 of 11/22.
Get Manifesting.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I feel like I am losing grip on reality. I don't know what's real anymore and feel more fragile than I ever have before. I used to be a strong warrior...i don't even know what to do anymore.

Almost everyone here recognizes this process... In normal life we are often not surrounded enough by friends and family with whom we can exchange thoughts and who can give us hope, togetherness and strength again. That's the nice and warm thing about AnonUp... The like-mindedness and the research, the gathering of information and the friendships can give you support. We don't call AU HOME for nothing. I wish you light and strength!

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

I appreciate your comment. But can I ask you, what is it worth to have all of this information to exchange to see the bad people not be held accountable? We are given more and more examples of pure evilness and corruption and what? We comfort each other by saying chin up? Most of us can't be in any other position than waiting. It's not productive. We have lives to live. If this is really all part of some plan, those controlling the plan have to know what they are doing to us! What is even the point of voting anymore? Do we need to be shown a third time that fraudulent elections have no consequences? Now that we know the truth, it's even more disheartening. I question whether or not it was even worth it to awaken. I was a lot happier and more productive when I knew nothing. To come here every day in hopes someone will offer something definitive is almost like a sick twisted joke. More evidence and nothing is being done about it. Nothing that we can measure.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I really understand what you feel and mean. However, I can only answer from my own perspective. The process of Waking up is in my case a very long process. However, following Q's posts has also given me a new perspective. I've learned it's a slow process... the DS's Plan is very old, possibly centuries. That requires a kind of military cognitive planning. The role of John jr (and his possible disguises) and Trump helped "us" start fighting for the Better World... that timeline when we can become human again, empathetic, kind... ONE.
In many drops of Q he/the team writes : "Trust the Plan" ... For a long time I thought we should trust the Plan of the Q team. But Vincent Kennedy wrote a few weeks ago that the Plan is much more about our Own Plan ... that we must trust OUR inner plan ... Trust the Power within ourselves ... trust the Great mystical Plan of a Creator . ...
(part 2 see under)

Just stumblin through life

No one is going to be able to say anything that makes the process easy. But sometimes it helps to reframe the situation. There was a post a while back, I think it was from@doqholliday . The gist was that every one of us has a “Circle of Influence”. An area of our lives that we have been given stewardship over. Within that circle are our friends, family, and even ourselves. For most of us, arrests and election integrity are beyond our direct reach. That’s in the hands of God and the people he has chosen to handle that. This period of waiting is an opportunity for us to address the issues within our reach. Personally, I’ve spent this time trying to get closer to God, dealing with problems within myself, mending relationships as best I can while staying true to my core beliefs. Those are the kinds of things I can have a tangible impact on, so that’s what I’m focused on

(2) Show this thread