Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

He needs to run for office ❤ Big daddy ain't playing around . 💯

Servant Leader & Aspiring Beam of Light. ꧁Praying about Everything꧂ Jesus is coming 🙌 I heard the call .. WWG1WGA

😍🤠Lord, This is the kinda man I've been praying for!

This is another example of a "Real Man".......LOVE IT ;)))

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Love Love Love THIS GOOD MAN 🤗

That man is a fucking PATRIOT

WWG1WGA

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Sounds like Mr. Ellis fooked around is about to find out 😂🤣😂

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

💯

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💥💥💥

Dats my bro!!!😆🙌🏻

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

mic drop ! 😆

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I love the 😻 COUGAR shirt... ROAR more fearless warriors!🦁⚔️⚖️

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

lmao

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love the way he is speaking fire🔥in that courtroom, calling the corruption face to face

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

🤣❤️🤣

look at the "public servants" sitting there stone faced. They are guilty too its written all over their faces. they should ALL be afraid. VERY VERY AFRAID. I pray i live long enough to see justice served from the lowliest clerk to the highest official nationwide.

ive seen films of what the french did to nazi collaborators after WWII
when it comes it won't be pretty and it will be very well deserved

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

The man he was speaking to is Rodney Ellis. One of the most crooked politicians (next to Sheila Jackson Lee) in all of Harris County.

God bless that man and his family.
BEHOLD AN AMERICAN PATRIOT
WATCH AND LEARN!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless this man for publicly confronting the corruption in his county face to face!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God bless this man for publicly confronting the corruption in his county face to face!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

🤣
This guy should be in congress

"I'm like the Weatherman, I can change the Atmosphere in a room"

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🔥👊respect for this fire

Good for you! 👏👏👏

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Right with you brotha!

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Oooo, he got me all fired up 🔥🔥🔥
that's the Jehu spirit I like!!!
Get em' tiger! 🐅

Keep Going Tx! Expose it All!!
Eeh ha 🤠

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

people are pissed all elections across the globe are rigged imagine when we all reach this level those best hope they are locked up where we cant get to them thier acts of treason have cost americans alone billion of dollars and 100's of 1000's of lives and we the people have had enough.