Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Is this really Robert Wakefield? Wow!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Here ya go, I fixed it before you get fact checked.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

awesome

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

This Climate HOAX takes the place of the Paris-Climate Accords. They got TRILLIONS of dollars from the US during Obozo's Presidency. Do y'all know what they did with that money?

Think: Operational FEMA Camps, Burn Coffins and Guillotines, ALL for us, if Hillary would've won in 2016. So yes, Trump saved America back then and he is doing it once again. #MAGA

(3) Show this thread

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Koko knew this was a ponzi scheme years ago.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

BOOM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

thatd be fb jailtime fo sho
🥶💀😂

Wow, I am so impressed that you have finally managed to find this out. I have known it for years now. Them Bastards aren't getting richer on their salaries.

Wow, I am so impressed that you have finally managed to find this out. I have known it for years now. Them Bastards aren't getting richer on their salaries.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Class is in session!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts