ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

After all this is done, we need to store and save AnonUp for the Archives. Making the history books.

KUTGW ANONS.

I just got my Twatter canceled last week, before that I got banned from Facebook for life. That makes me 2 for 2. I signed up here thinking it would just be more preaching to the choir... but in less than a week, I think I like it here. Truth Social, Gab and Telegram are not much more than newsfeeds. Not much back and forth.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WordOnTheStreets in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

Welcome home!

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Welcome home!!

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

Welcome to your new home Fellow Fugitive! I too have been permanently banned from the likes of Twit, IG, YT and a frequent flier of FB Jail. I consider it a "Green Heart" medal in the battle of trying to shake awake the brain-dead sheep. You will LOVE AU! It's so much better here and the folks are genuine, warm and engaging. Enjoy your stay!

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Thank you for your greeting Gunslinger. I fancied myself a gunslinger in a previous life. Val Kilmer is my inspiration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fs8r8Zzvsc

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Welcome new fren! So happy you are here. Thank you for your post below, about NCSWIC. I've heard this before, but it didn't stick. Now it will. God bless.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I must have hit pretty close to the mark on that one lol.

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

this is the most comfy space. enjoy !

This is what I got banned from Twatter for sharing like a dozen times on relevant tweets.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

welcome aboard

Welcome, fren.

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

welcome to your new home!