USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Really? I mean, really?

MSNBC Host Suggests Using Drone Strikes On Trump Supporters

Host Nicolle Wallace suggested that the United States could use drone strikes against Trump supporters to stop β€œdomestic terrorism.”

https://trendingpolitics.com/unity-msnbc-host-suggests-using-drone-strikes-on-trump-supporters/

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Oh my goodness! I wonder if they even hear themselves? πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ What if we had suggested that? Dual justice system for sure.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

It really is a mental illness.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

I am 20 minutes from Detroit and Rep. Johnson calling for her soldiers to do what they know to do to "Trumpers" was quite honestly frightening. We had our Trump signs on a fort in our yard where anyone passing could see. A family with 7 kids down the street has a Trump flag and a back the blue flag. Another family around the corner has a Trump flag waving. My thought was, who are these soldiers, where are they, what are they going to do, and to whom? And she is still a rep in Detroit! πŸ‘€

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Without trespassing, damaging/defacing private/public property ...

- put "Trump 2020" or such bumper stickers on Johnson's vehicles (all democrat, liberal, BLM, antifa, SJW vehicles)

- put "Trump 2020" or such signs/flags on/adjacent Johnson's residence (all democrat, liberal, BLM, antifa, SJW)

- notify the media about the hypocritical observation

Just saying.

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nina Patriot, click on at the bottom under it