USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Really? I mean, really?

MSNBC Host Suggests Using Drone Strikes On Trump Supporters

Host Nicolle Wallace suggested that the United States could use drone strikes against Trump supporters to stop “domestic terrorism.”

https://trendingpolitics.com/unity-msnbc-host-suggests-using-drone-strikes-on-trump-supporters/

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Oh my goodness! I wonder if they even hear themselves? 🤦‍♀️ What if we had suggested that? Dual justice system for sure.

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

I am 20 minutes from Detroit and Rep. Johnson calling for her soldiers to do what they know to do to "Trumpers" was quite honestly frightening. We had our Trump signs on a fort in our yard where anyone passing could see. A family with 7 kids down the street has a Trump flag and a back the blue flag. Another family around the corner has a Trump flag waving. My thought was, who are these soldiers, where are they, what are they going to do, and to whom? And she is still a rep in Detroit! 👀

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Without trespassing, damaging/defacing private/public property ...

- put "Trump 2020" or such bumper stickers on Johnson's vehicles (all democrat, liberal, BLM, antifa, SJW vehicles)

- put "Trump 2020" or such signs/flags on/adjacent Johnson's residence (all democrat, liberal, BLM, antifa, SJW)

- notify the media about the hypocritical observation

Just saying.

(1) Show this thread