#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we feeling AU?

Better, after thinking things through some more, VK — you were instrumental in provoking some of that, so, again, and, as always, thank you.

Please, keep POTUS in your prayers, Patriots. The attached post from TS was in regards to his seemingly low energy level last night.

🙏✝️❤️
#prayerteam

https://truthsocial.com/users/ENTHEOS/statuses/109351493079800559

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

"Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak"
Sun Tzu "Art of War"

Prayers for President Trump and Patriots 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this 💖💖💖 Sending Love And Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

praying everyday, what a load he carries🙏♥️

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I wasn’t upset with the 2024 running, I am just so sick and tired of the MSM and Hollywood elites, cancel culture, transgender, lesbians and gays on every TV show pretty much destroying our country’s morals that the EBS would have been nice. I supported him then and will now. Getting up in my old age though would like to see evil gone before I die! I would never want to-take on his job and what his family goes through. Constant strugglees and challenges every minute. We are all here to do our purpose, mine might not be as active of a politician as some, but I sure can be the prayer warrior. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇😇😇 DJT and for your family!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

So what I am thinking is, since Trump is gathering waaaay more supporters will him getting shot be what sets this thing off?

This is gonna be a good yet fucked up year.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

◯🕊⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏

🙏

i dont understand how to find this account on TS when i search it doesnt come up

(1) Show this thread

This is really intense. i can't imagine what he gave up for the "horror show" as he calls it

This Is Why He Needs Us To Stand With Him, And Not Abandon Him! Or Get Mad And Say I’m Out Because He Didn’t Say What We Were All Hoping For! He’s Way More Brilliant Than Any Of Us, We Just Need To Trust What He Does, Its Always For A Reason We Don’t Know About! God Bless President Trump! God Bless All Patriots! WWG1WGA!

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

i always pray for DJT. ok, ive been slacking some but everyday from this day forward will DJT and his family be in my prayers.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

I was very frustrated regarding DJT announcement.yesterday. After reading this i feel petty and selfish. President Trump is carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. I will do better. I will continue to pray for him and his family , the USA and the world🙏

amen

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏✝️❤