lots of newbies

first rule of fight club - read Q posts

second rule of fight club - reread them all and memorize them

then you know what 11.4 is

11.17.22 is powerful too
jfk assassination and Q

WWG1WGA🇺🇸

thank you posting patriot !

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Martin is just sharing a factual observation. He’s not predicting anything in my personal observation of his post. My vibe I’m picking up on is “Hey frens, this is what I see.”

Noted.

Follower more than a poster.

Orthodox Christian here. The “Old Calendar” (Julian) is still in use in the Eastern Orthodox Christian Church (some). The Russian Orthodox Church (that Putin has in the front) are under the Old Calendar. Many EO Chruches have adopted the New Calendar that is common to the remainder of the word. Outside of some of the EO Church’s Liturgical Calendars the New Calendar (Gregorian) is the common calendar for the entire world. Everyone uses the Gregorian. All of these posts that reference the Old Calendar in regards to “Worldy” (outside of the Orthodox Church) seem to be date guessing, or re-arranging dates if something doesn’t happen at a certain time. As an example if a date goes by and nothing happens, then a post will appear referencing that it can still happen 13 days later. When the 13 days go by and nothing happens it ends up being another wrong guess at a date. Jesus said himself (and I paraphrase) that we will never know the date and time.

So what?? What the heck is this suppose to mean

Marker.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Remember Remember the Fifth of November? 2 days to go?

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

REV* Exactly, and Didn't Potus45, mention TIME, speeding up, last night, (not verbatim) during his 2024 Speech Announcement; at Mar a Lago:

11/11
Gregorian Calendar: November 11th, 2022
Julian Calendar: 
November 24th, 2022

11/22
Gregorian Calendar:
 November 22, 2022
Julian Calendar: December 5, 2022 and

lastly,
Christmas:
Gregorian Calendar:
12/25/22
Julian Calendar:
1/7/2023*

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

“A WEEK TO REMEMBER” - Q 💥

Thought this was interesting... The Story of the Turtle Calendar https://cherokeemuseumsc.org/the-story-of-the-turtle-calendar

By my calculations, the fifth of November us this Fryday! WWG1WGA God Wins! God Bless America! Be Prepared! Hugs!

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

“A WEEK TO REMEMBER” - Q

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Just wish we could see some action. Last night was depressing

Just wish we could see some action. Last night was depressing

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Hi Martin. When I see you here, it makes me smile. I need that today. Thank you.

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Another Big Day🤔🤔

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Big number

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Thank you Martin! 🙏

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank you I was trying to figure this out yesterday

AND FOLKS CAN'T BALANCE THEIR CHECKBOOKS!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Many folks cant read either
Humans have had a rough time

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙌🏻So that will makes 11.5 on Friday!!🙌🏻
Remember, remember the 5th of November... is coming!

Hey, MG.
Pack your bags and get over here! We are all going to vote for DJT again ;)

In response Haint Blue to her Publication

(1) Show this thread