The moaners, doubters, and obstructors will all be confronted with undeniable evidence of unimaginable horror… at the right moment. You will be glad you avoided being a moaner, doubter, or obstructor.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I wish I had a Photographic memory so I could remember in perfect detail , the expression on the faces of the normies when they realize exactly what has occurred. I wish there was a photographer at the perfect moment to capture their expression of existential dread and terror.

Unimaginable Horror, I can't wait !!! Bring the pain!!

Unimaginable horror is a good word for it. 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

What part of We Are Watching A Movie... is not registering?
It's really that simple is it not?

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

I will never regret any doubt...it is what makes a person a critical thinker - doubting the provided narrative. Doubting Thomas was the only one in the Bible to ever get proof that the person claiming to be the resurrected Jesus, was in fact, him. He touched the wounds and knew. You must always gather all empirical evidence, and come to your own conclusions, otherwise you are just a follower. Seek, and you shall find. Just saying.

In response None None to his Publication

Well said, most people don't take the extra step, yet it goes deeper. Should every emotion and/or thought be categorized under Love and/or Fear... doubt would certainly fall under the limiting category of fear, which simply cannot be trusted.

One must love themselves and their reflection first, only then can they transmute the negative energy of doubt. W/out a solid foundation, doubt perpetuates the moaners and obstructors energy of fear... IMHO🤠

(1) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👊

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I still have moments of doubt but I have learned to use these times to really sit back and observe. I go through momeonts where I question everything, I question myself mostly, I question my beliefs, my direction, my being and my faith. Ive found that little by little, my strength keeps growing. I cant give up, Ive tried. I mean I have really tried. There is something there holding on to me. Still not sure what it is, I now hold on to it.

The deepest doubt builds the strongest faith.
💚🌟💚

Agree! Something good is coming, I can feel it! Keep your faith in our creator. Remove the doubt and keep your vibes high!

I will wait until there is a satisfactory solution
I am not interetsed in acceptable patches
Solutions mean no more fighting
Patches mean endless wars
Quite simple really.