Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I hope a missile hits the Health Insurance Marketplace!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

pelosi is fired. she was dine when paul opened that door VK. our wonderful potus was waiting for maga america first strongholds to be planted across our nation to finish his business. we all know VK those who trust him waited and swept aside all those silly opinions that tried to be turned to fact that God wins in the end.

pelosi is fired. she was dine when paul opened that door VK. our wonderful potus was waiting for maga america first strongholds to be planted across our nation to finish his business. we all know VK those who trust him waited and swept aside all those silly opinions that tried to be turned to fact that God wins in the end.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

During the Second Gulf War, I wrote regular columns… One of them was about Frendly Fire…
I'll post it below..
Good thought about Trump and the expectations of the DS by the way!

I drive my car from the east of the country to Amsterdam. It is twilight and it is sleep-inducingly quiet on the road. The news on radio NL talks about Friendly Fire and thirty-seven injured, possibly even dead.
Friendly Fire... a euphemism for hell.
I try to imagine being a gunner in a tank. We are hidden behind a high sand dune and the gun turret turns to the right. The desert air shimmers in the heat. I see the enemy through the telescope.

My comrades in the tank are tense. It comes down to it now. It will be our first confrontation. We check the grenade magazine again and an instruction to the driver follows.
(next page)

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

The sound of the huge tank engine swells and very slowly the steel monster climbs into the yellow sand. I calculate the enemy's position again and set the barrel to it. Through a slit we see the other tanks of our division. Just a few more seconds and my first real act of war will take place. Suddenly we hear a huge explosion and through the crack I see that the tank next to us has been hit from behind by a shell. Smoke is coming out of the dome. "Who the fuck did hit us?" Again there are bangs and explosions. I look through the telescope … but it is not the enemy that is attacking us. But who is. I turn the turret 180 degrees … but there are our own troops on the horizon! Panic ensues… shit… friendly fire! The next second our tank is hit by a direct hit…..

(1) Show this thread

Feeling very emotional right now. Prayers up for everyone who is about to be in harms way. Please stay safe VK. I hear you are hosting the first annual Anon island cookout.
DJVK maybe?
WWG1WGA

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

It is being reported it was an accident...that makes more sense at this point..🙌

🤜❤️🤛

😊

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

"Start to walk in the vision of your purpose...not your problems"
That would be a big, AMEN, Tx. Traveler ;)

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Perhaps?

Something good is coming! I can feel it!

Keep vibes high and give it to our creator!

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

That's exactly what I suspected.

Always keep [them] and US guessing.

Panic in DC.
Well done.

https://truthsocial.com/users/RealVincentKennedy/statuses/109352086827803259

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

republicans have taken the house of representatives by a majority is this a good thing what can now come of it???

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

A TFR flight restriction was placed over Pres Trumps Miami home yesterday in place til 5/2023.

🤣

is vincent kennedy on Twitter? I type realvincentkennedy but nothing comes up.

i think there was more to this “big announcement “
much more…
FF
FF
another 10:13🔥

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana just bets that Pres. Trump truly wanted to smile really big when he talked about removing Cruella Pelosi.

Didn't he say, Pelosi is, either being flown to, or is flying to another country right now?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My thoughts were flying her to Gitmo!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My thoughts too!
Trump said he would not allow the Biden to have another 4 years as of 2020. He kind of snuck it in there. Which makes me think...

If the Obama presidency is ruled null & void, then the Biden was effectively the president for Obama's two terms, which means he was not eligible to run in 2020.

5D Chess!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, at least we got that good news.
Thank you GOD.

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pres.Trump's last few moves do seem to have them guessing and moving early.
Were they preparing FF in case he came out in the open with a lot of things we all know?

It kinda looks like we are in a pretty darned good position right now for the military to get, what I keep hearing as their wish, for some of the evil to be shown first to the public in real Congressional hearings.

✍️Biden is obviously going to be taken down thr all the evidence now in the public view of treason and money laundering.
✍️Proud DJT should be that Cruella Pelosi has been removed. (We had heard that her deal to read her script had been revoked due to finding out her crimes worse than 1st seen).
✍️Kamala is out if for no other good reason she is not a natural born citizen.

Goodness where does that leave them now?
Biden still there.
A Republican Speaker of the House to take is place if he is taken out for any reason, impeached or otherwise.
What moves do they have left?

FFs? War?
Just asking

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

12:13 am est 1213>34 P34 🔥🔥🔥🔥👍

I was kind of wondering if it weren't actually a Ukrainian missile.

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🤔Timing was something