Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ’™πŸ’₯πŸ™βœοΈ

β€œI would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Everyone needs to take note of what the Brazilians have been and are doing. They have shown the world and their military that they beleived their election was rigged, not via the keyboard but in person.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! πŸ‘€ https://qagg.news/ πŸ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trumpβ€”- he is still my President.

I am a patriot and I support Trump. However, voting in a system that is utterly corrupt and has not been exposed is pointless. I cannot be β€œon board” with continuing on the same hamster wheel. If something does not happen, and I mean soon, about exposing the horrific fraud in a meaningful way, there is no point to vote again.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response For Love of Country to her Publication

That is exactly where I am with that.
I do not believe Gods plan would tell us to keep doing the same stupid shit over and over again for zero results.
I will never vote again in these cheating elections.

(1) Show this thread

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

On Board & Ready....They Ain't Sinking This Ship!!!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I’m on board - I will ALWAYS be on board.

This legitimized Biden. I trust the Plan.

But I am allowed to be furious that Biden has been legitimized by Trump’s announcement.

I have not given up. None of this is about politics. It’s about humanity and ending our enslavement.

God bless you all. I love you all.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I never thought he would do it. Is there a timeline he has to do it if he wanted to run? This shit is so stupid and God bless you

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Trump did NOT concede!! There is so much more at play right now than we will probably ever see, I’m with VK on this one, β€œTrump 2023!”.

(2) Show this thread

This is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!! no accountability for 2, count 'em, 2 stolen elections. We are being strung along...over and over again. What is the point of voting now?? It clearly means nothing!!!

Questions like Directions to the Truth

I feel I’m speaking for many of us when I say that I’m still in - I just need a short nap. I’m just resting my eyes. Wake me in ten minutes please…

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

Sleep…you deserve it.

The Plan is unclear.

Rest…2 years (unless there’s a twist) is a LONG time. Rest - don’t nap - you need your strength.

God bless.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

People are writing off these next 2 years. Folks should be excited that he committed to the 2024 run! πŸ™‚ The fat lady hasn’t sung yet.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I've been following this movement since 2016, maybe even late 2015. I'm tired. It seems I have been waiting for something big to happen just around the corner and here it is, six years later and I'm still waiting. I think it's time to log out, take a break and start getting back to focusing on personal interests I've let fall by the wayside. Best wishes to all of you.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

It's 4 months not 2 years. 120 days from the counting. March 2023.

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

In response Mega Magadonian to her Publication

he has lost a lot of people last noght

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Count me in! βœ¨πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨

fuck trump

In response Big Guns61 to his Publication

Wow

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SEPERATING THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im still planning to do what I have planned tomorrow...testify to the child welfare committee that CPS is human trafficking our children. Still pushing forward to force change!! WWG1WGA

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

WRWY President TrumpπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœ¨πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This Patriot is right here standing with President Trump!

We need this fixed. Not two years from now. NOW