Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

prayers please school shooting at my grandchildrens hs. waiting to hear they are ok

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

everyone is ok! muliple hoax threats to schools in Maine this morning. thank you for the prayers.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Good that no one got hurt. I wonder what else may be going on that they are distracting from with the "hoax"

my sarcastic brain whispered “this maine town did not vote blue enough for them” i know nearly every family in that town. my son inlaw was a first responder coming in from ogunquit. son went into the fire station in wells to help with radios my ex husband retired as resource officer calmly told my daughter he was going to mardens…(across the street from entrance) my other daughters step mother is a teacher and her step sister is a student, her boyfriends daughter was there, my sons best friends little brother and so on. it was still terrorism.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Griff, click on at the bottom under it