prayers please school shooting at my grandchildrens hs. waiting to hear they are ok

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Please give us an update. I just got to your post.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

everyone is ok! muliple hoax threats to schools in Maine this morning. thank you for the prayers. although we use the term hoax kids were locked down in classrooms crying as officers knocked down doors to check each room. my daughter standing outside the school 30:degree weather with out a coat for 4 hours feeling helpless. to them and their teachers it was more than real. we are all deescalating. i will never see the term “hoax” the same again.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Please give us an update. I just got to your post.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💙💙💙🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sending prayers for you and your family Elizabeth.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

everyone is ok! muliple hoax threats to schools in Maine this morning. thank you for the prayers.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Great to hear all are safe. Hope they find who the "hoaxer(s)" are.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Great to hear all are safe. Hope they find who the "hoaxer(s)" are.

(6) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏❤🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Prayers sent 🙏♥️🙏

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏🏻🕊

🙏 ❤ 🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

prayers up 😢💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Prayers for the Children and everyone in harm's way🙏🙏🙏 Sending Love And Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

dear God please protect us innocent children! Sending an army of warrior angels drive this equal out of our world please answer our prayers

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

May Psalm 91 'BE' over your granchildren, and may this wickedness come to an end for His glory alone.
May He grant you an added measure of HIS shalom, shalom. (NOTHING missing, NOTHING broken).
🙏🙏🙏

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍