Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

I was secretly praying Trump was going to say, โ€œMy VP is going to be...โ€ ...dramatic pause...JFK Jr enters the stage. Sigh.

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Yup, one day, will soon turn into finally! some day, a โ€œpersonโ€ will raise their hand and shout out the question โ€œMr. President WHO IS Q?โ€

Or I AM IRONMAN! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

In response Iโ€™m no one to her Publication

or I AM Dr. Strange.๐Ÿค—โœจ

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

๐Ÿคฃโค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Great would be at 9:11PM President begins to speak and all tv, internet, etc went down and EBS begins!! BOOM!!

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

of course not!@#$#@

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

Michael Awesome Flynn๐Ÿค

Ivanka๐Ÿค

Or tells us what Space Force has been up to.

I truly Hope to God that he brings out JFK Jr and annouces hes alive and expose all the deep state did to try to kill him. EVERYONE WILL BE SO HAPPY! Especially when he abbounces all those whos bedn under witness protection is announced ALIVE and they give testimony! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโฐโฌ†๏ธ ๐Ÿ•ฐ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ณโ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿ’›We Love You JFK Jr. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ”ฅ ThankQ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ”ฅ

this was exactly what I needed tonight lol

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘†๐ŸปI 2nd that!

(1) Show this thread

i am praying it is something not meme driven, bit kickass...like I am President and the rmilitary is Here and Everywhere. If you have a red dot under you plate you get a free plane ride to Gitmo.

JFK Jr flying in on a UFO that just time travelled would be dope AF๐Ÿ˜‚

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes it would but Nana will be happy with:

[They] Dem and GOP puppets of the cabal cheated in both elections and I will be running in 2024 would be ok and anything above that just makes me HappyAss Nana!

No matter what he says pple better pick a side now.

Nana picks God, Trump, and JFKJr with the Q team until the end or the end of me!

From what I now know if it is the end of me, Nana will keep fookn coming back until we do win.

You don't bench the Quarterback that got you TO the Super Bowl and you sure as hell don't put in a fookn rookie (that MIGHT be a Rino plant) in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl either.

This is for the PLANET!
This is for ALL OF HUMANITY!

DeSantis has some questionable deeds to explain.
Remember DeSantis is not trying to get to the root of the election fraud now is he?

ALL IN ๐Ÿ’ฅWarrior ๐Ÿค“Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ’ซJesus is KING ๐Ÿ‘‘WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q sent me๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything! ๐Ÿ’• Enjoying the show๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

im with you nana! God, Trump and John ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””โœจ until the end!

ALL IN ๐Ÿ’ฅWarrior ๐Ÿค“Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ’ซJesus is KING ๐Ÿ‘‘WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Q sent me๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Family is everything! ๐Ÿ’• Enjoying the show๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

im with you nana! God, Trump and John ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ””โœจ until the end!

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

[They] Dem and GOP puppets of the cabal cheated in both elections and I will be running in 2024 would be ok and anything above that just makes me HappyAss Nana!

Nana picks God, Trump, and JFKJr with the Q team until the end or the end of me!

From what I now know if it is the end of me, Nana will keep fookn coming back until we do win.

You don't bench the Quarterback that got you TO the Super Bowl and you sure as hell don't put in a fookn rookie (that MIGHT be a Rino plant) in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl either.

This is for the PLANET!

Remember DeSantis is not trying to get to the root of the election fraud now is he?

This is for the PLANET!

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ

*chuckle-snorts at the "I'm Batman!" thought* ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜น

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Need something goodโ€ฆ time to recharge โšก๏ธโšก๏ธ

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. โˆš

Looked like a pair of bats

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

or, "i am Qatman"

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐ŸŒด Purged w/Trump.

๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ™ Or... I am the real President and you are busted!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

That could be a quote that will last a lifetime! Plus, a heck of a one-liner for THE MOVIE.