PRAYER REQUEST: My husband is likely going to need back surgery within the next month. As if the surgery wasn't scary enough, he has also been clean and sober for the past 8+ years, which I am so proud of him for, but I am admittedly scared. We also maybe gaining full custody of my stepsons during this time due to unfortunate and heartbreaking issues with their mom. Please pray for my husband, our family and my stepsons mother as well. I know we can get through this with God on our side.

Only people mentioned by @CortneyMac4 in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

In response Cortney Mac to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Praying now, Cortney ;)

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Dear God please heal your servant. Diminish his pain. Bless his doctors to treat him like a very special man that is. Hear our prayers.🙏

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Dear God please heal your servant. Diminish his pain. Bless his doctors to treat him like a very special man that is. Hear our prayers.🙏

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Dear God,
please provide guidance, comfort and strength while they go through this difficult time. grant them with peace of mind. i am praying for all these indiviudals needs be met.
amen

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Praying for your husband, your family and your stepson's mother.

Praying🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💙💙💙🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers, hugs, good vibes all headed your way Courtney! God is sure who you need on your side! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏Prayers for the perfect outcome and a lifetime of peace, love and joy for your family🙏💛🙏

Have you looked into stem cell regeneration therapy?

It's a process where they draw your own stem cells that have our original blueprints and when injected into a damaged area, the stem cells regenerate it back to like new. It may be a less worrisome alternative.

You have time it sounds like to look into it. 🙏

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Sending prayers Cortney. ❤️🙏

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Love❤️ & Light☀️ Cortney🙏

❤️🙏

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

❤️

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕