Only people mentioned by @KBKRAKEN in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response True Patriot to his Publication

Holy Moly, it's popcorn time! Woooooo Hoooooo!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Connect the dots...
This will expose them ALL, both Republicans and Democrats!
The entire corrupt system is tied to the FTX money laundering scam!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Is this the thrupple? Kek!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

trying to escape to UAE?

(2) Show this thread

Great post! I'm ready for the immediate release of this title:
What's About to Happen.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

White Hats Came
White Hats Saw
You Died

[cackle] [cackle]

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

W(hite) HAT(s)
HAPPENED

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Red Man to his Publication

Bad Ass Fookery ...

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I’ve always felt our government was screwing the hard working American people. And it is disgraceful. So I voted for TRUMP…because he wasnt a politician, I figured a BUSINESS MAN could bring us some hope. I’ve been following our scenerio before Trump made it into office. It is time all of these liars…theives…get what’s coming to them

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I get the worse sick anxiety feeling whenever I see how they are robbing us! Elephant sitting on me.AND..there isn't anything i can do to stop them..

(3) Show this thread

So 'what happened' was that Hillary set up a money laundering scheme to steal a US election whereby huge sums of foreign aid were dumped in Ukraine, passed to FTX (and others), then 'donated' to Dem candidates (with kickbacks for the 'Big Guy' and others along the way).

Somehow, that money still wasn't enough to get her elected in 2016, and that's why she was so pissed: she didn't get what she paid for.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Actually, I shouldn't say the donations were just to Dems. They were to swamp creatures. Honest Dems didn't get a dime, I'm sure.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Other Half to her Publication

Remember when we were shocked that she sold out our Uranium? Tip of iceberg.

(2) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

Apparently, He is deleting a tweet and adding a tweet at the same time, to get around the twitter bots/AI.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

In response Jen ... to his Publication

He's pulling a Kappy! Be smart!

(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

was that the list?

wheres the list??
——-Jimmy Kimmel——

Maybe it is just a coincidence, but we have these letters in brackets in the Q drops.
[W] [H] [A] [P] [E] [N] [D]

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🔨😲😲😲😲😲