Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i can't stand that guy but wasn't it 🤣 💩 when MAGA went after him on TikTok. i was rolling....

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

yo … no Bu for you!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

"Going DEFCON 3 on you" 👀

FJB .......Trump is my President

What ever happen to Robert De Niro and Madonna ? They were loud mouths that wanted to punch Trump and blow up the white house . Weird don’t hear anything about them . Maybe executed .

drama attracts the mkultra drama minds...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

GIVER YE!

🤣😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Defcon 3 huh! That idiot is probably crying like the little biatch he is! 🤣

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Ye's "trainer" and Handler.

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

:)
kan-yay

RIGHT SIDE< pic, BIG TATER HEAD< NOT saying ALL tater heads come from it, but TRIPLE and EYES DO NOT LIE< triple strander, secret org.

RIGHT SIDE< pic, BIG TATER HEAD< NOT saying ALL tater heads come from it, but TRIPLE and EYES DO NOT LIE< triple strander, secret org.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Call them secret org eyes, and many things, just like this dude's dad local, many times tried to block his eyes, WHY ya'll wanna CHOOSE EVIL KNOWING your getting your asses handed to you on a platter, CHOOSE GOT OR DIE> pretty much what it boils down too, FLIP SCRIPT name the KID of GOD'S see fk them secret org tards< ALL BOUT delivering the captives, BUT BACK TO GOD KNOWS ALL OUR hearts, DO NOT give ON fook if these win the lottery of fiat and dip, whatever GOD does, BUT they try to make us bitter, I found out, the triple play in BLESS THEM> SCOOP< GOD will show us in ALL scenarios WHAT power plays battle wise, BUT ONE THING you can BET< IS HE NEVER LEADS US WRONG> MY DAD got murdered. Prayed for divine justice, O MUCH more to that, BUT HAPPENED< his fookin killer HEART attacked, I didn't even have to fly in, LORD said, LOOK up his name.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Someone had to do it...
He's been a mean, nasty Pedo for eons.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication

Wow! he was breaking from their mkultra so many times. He was speaking so much truth, it's amazing that he is still alive. God is watching over him mightily. Thank you for finding this!

(1) Show this thread

Gosh, I really like Kanye more and more every day 🤣

Speak, Ye! 🔥🔥🔥🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🔥🔥🔥

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

perhaps the guillotine need to be tested to make sure it works??

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

He better wear gloves.

We need Strickland vs Crapaport 😜😂

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

11/22 15

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Sheesh.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😂🤣 ye goin thermonuclear on his lame ass

Defcon 3

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

😁Reminds me of this verse in FourFiveSeconds:
"Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz"

Anyone else immediately start to sing this when you heard Ye?💛

Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds - YouTube

“FourFiveSeconds” available now.iTunes http://smarturl.it/FourFiveSeconds Google Play http://smarturl.it/GPFourFiveSeconds Amazon http://geni.us/FourFiveSeco...

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Honestly have ran across few that annoys me as much as Rappaport…he really challenges my Christian side.

Only followers of this user (@Dakota) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

FAM!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Sic Him Ye! Rappaport needs his mouth wired shut.