I used to struggle with anxiety. For the most part I have over come tthat in these past couple of years. When I feel stressed my reaction is always anger. I’ve had a pile up of situations lately. Thankfully I have asked for forgiveness from God and my family. My husband of 12 years just sent me this. I feel very blessed and thankful. Its encouraging to get on AU to see everyone supporting one another through life. I am thankful for all of your kindness. I thank you all for your support in my time of need.

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

You found a keeper.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Very happy for you.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

12 years too! Happy early Anniversary! The truth is it hasn't been easy for us. We just had a very rough year. We almost didn't make it. There were Anons here that were praying for us. That is also why I thanked all of the amazing Anons here for their support. They have been a huge blessing to me and my family. This text is a testimony of the goodness of God. I pray you and your husband have a wonderful anniversary! Look how far you've made it! Blessings to you

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

that is so sweet, he calls you “bride”…total melt ❤️

Could not agree with you more! Much love❤️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Much love to you sister! Love the text your husband sent.💜

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Oh Chonita! Hug your dear husband, and let him know how much you adore and appreciate him. He is a very special man, and you are the perfect mate for him. Thank you for sharing!

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Got me misty eyed. 🥹 So sweet. 💙💖

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Now that's a good husband. Blessings to you both. Looks like you're the right team to weather any storm together.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Bless Up!

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

Such sweet support from your hubby!

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Love that.

Please say G’day to your hubby for me!! Tell him he’s a legend for that message alone!

Anxiety is just another word for Empath.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh seems that God planted you here with you twin flame this lifetime. Much love to you both.

HAUSER - Now We Are Free (Gladiator) - YouTube

HAUSER performing Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer from Gladiator at 'Alone, Together' concert in Dubrovnik, Croatia. Follow HAUSER:https://www.instagram.com/...

😃👍