❗❗❗ 🆘 ❗❗❗Doctor provides evidence using vials of how sexual intercourse between an unvaccinated person and a vaccinated person can make an unvaccinated persons blood contaminated❗❗❗

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Propaganda crap.
Doctor?
What Doctor?
I didn`t see a Doctor.
Amazing just how many reposted this without questioning anything.
Go Google, or whatever it is you do.

It`s NOT true.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Whew...I never thought, 40 years ago, that I would be required to run a tox-screen on a sex partner when I'm turning 70+. Women my age are in a precarious situation. Most men, my age, have been jabbed.

"I really like you. Are you vaxxed?" said no one ever.

I asked Creator to handle this for me. It is above my pay grade to decide those sort of things.

AIDS

I shared that on face crook. Ty.

I’m staying single ❗️even if I meet someone that didn’t get the poison what about their exes❗️ transmission ❗️🤬

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What about ALL the other vaccines?

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response arba happihr to her Publication

🤔

(1) Show this thread

This is gonna come up in divorce courts!

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

🤔

(1) Show this thread