There's so much here on this one. Expand your think with "by the book". Think Bidan actions and protocols and the legality of it all. It's why there aren't any snipers on the WH roof. It's why he isn't flying AF1. It's why he's not even in the White house. He can't be legally. Can't be legally sworn in. Can't legally sign EO's. Think of other things that legally can't happen.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

"Can't legally sign EO's."

Someone please explain to me. Why is the Keystone Pipeline being shut down and why are those workers losing their jobs? This is the main sticking point I have whenever anyone brings up the blank EOs.

I believe that all lower level people are freakin out and following such supposed EOs. They act accordingly and believe what is happening is coming from Bidan. This is all due to the media shoveling out misinfo. so therefore people are freaking out and allowing the plan to play out without realizing truths

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura -VS, click on at the bottom under it