Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do you have any idea how many 11's impacted me all day yesterday! (after I saw this on TS)
... even the X-Files shot out an 11:22. WHOOSH

Missed the Good morning Vincent. I've been working 10/11 hour days now 6 days a week.

Good morning VK

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hello VK, Nana been MIA today.

Thinking it will be a good night to celebrate with an Aquatini!

🙏Big day tomorrow!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Some cats are talkers. One of mine has so many unique sounds to communicate with us. It’s adorable.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Another 113(3) TS🎇 GM(afternoon) 😊 How will they "try" to stop Trump and the MAGA wave🤔#NCSWIC 😎

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

It's only a day away...tomorrow.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

GA noon Vincent been bizzy . now rubbing on the bones are hurting cuz of the cold 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

video :27

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

10:17 here, good morning

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I tried to go to sleep last night when I wrote this, but my brain got busy 😂

(1) Show this thread

Perfect comms - totally understand his rebuke

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Good afternoon VK. :)

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Hope you are having a really awesome day VK.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

😂OMG THIS IS ONE OF MY CATS I HAVE

Good Afternoon VK. I'm a bit late.

Good Morning VK😸

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

grumpy = one of the seven 🤡supercomps

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

GMVK

(1) Show this thread

good morning ❤️

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Good afternoon VK. 😎

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good Buckle Up Monday Morning VK! 😊

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Good Morning, VK. Feeling like kitty this a.m.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Almost missed, Oh I did, 😂Good Afternoon VK.
LOVE

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

GM VK! Slooooowly we be movin today and I exercised this morning too 😝

In response Mistie Troy to his Publication

such beautiful markings ❤️

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

good morning VK….i FEEL THAT! 🤣🥱

Goood Morning VK Sir