Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Correct me if I'm wrong, but yellow and white look pretty healthy and lively to me. Red appears to be struggling and losing, green seems to be very reactive to yellow. So we're doing well so far - that red line, if I could, would go totally flat!

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

looks like a NARC at a biker rally to me...

Thank you for these continued shuman posts. After getting suspended from twitter and then shuman locking their account. I was going through withdrawals. Youre a rock star! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@GoldieMo) can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

👀👀

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I am unabashedly displaying my ignorance, I know. Would you briefly explain what I'm looking at, please?

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication

No worries...we all start somewhere. It's called the Schumann Resonance. Here are a few resources that help explain things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go72Rm4tLIk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL01_i0BGxyh5i5T_ESs_t0Y6Er-cYohPU

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Looks like evil is struggling. 😉

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏 Thank You , Angel 😇@kimrunner