Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I made a hypothesis personally after some leaked documents showed that USA Inc., was clearly bankrupt and the act of 1871 was indeed real.

Where would the Democrats get their funding if this truly was the case? How would they run a falsified government?

It’s looking more like (by the hour) that FTX was one of the main financial vehicles.

I’m sure there are more to be revealed.

Trump caught them all.

Starting to look like the Democrats were "invaded" and this is yet another massive sting operation. POTUS referred to "Uncle SAM" several times at his rally. I was listening but not watching so I'm not sure who he was referring to.

This "SAM BANK MAN FRIED" character's name is very hard to believe. πŸ€”πŸ€”

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man πŸ˜‰

In response Evangelina to her Publication

i watched it , there was a guy dressed up as uncle sam . camera didnt zoom in on him tho ..

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

Thank you for sharing.

(1) Show this thread