I made a hypothesis personally after some leaked documents showed that USA Inc., was clearly bankrupt and the act of 1871 was indeed real.

Where would the Democrats get their funding if this truly was the case? How would they run a falsified government?

It’s looking more like (by the hour) that FTX was one of the main financial vehicles.

I’m sure there are more to be revealed.

Trump caught them all.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I HAVE A QUESTION..! On 1 hand we have Trump fight for our Freedom, good V evil . and at the same time we have-- Russell-Jay: Gould: Postmaster-General-of-the-World, Commander-in-Chief, Global-Quantum-Banking-System... also fighting for our Freedom and freeing us from our Birth Certificate dept. --- ((((( Why are these 2 not working with each other??? )))))) I have research both & went down every rabbit hole i found sense both came on stage 2016.

The Democrats were laundering money through Ukraine LONG BEFORE Crypto was even a thought. That was just another way to do it.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

this will be a ride...

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I love this movie script--the writers are geniuses!!
Just when you think it can't get any better, it does!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response CharRose to her Publication

Wonder what the grand finale will look like 🤣😂
All of these years
People have been lied to
for so long.

(1) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. Wow!

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

BOOM! 📢
🎥🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Off book accounting?
Wonder how many levels this is going on?

Just realized something really interesting. FTX was founded in 2019 by SBFs private equity firm Alameda Research which was based in Hong Kong. What is mind blowing is that Alameda Research was founded in October 2017. The same October 2017 of the 1st Q drops. What a coincidence

In response Dark Helmet to his Publication

Full control.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏❤️

God Bless Mr T and ty Doq for telling us this. It really helps for you to link it together.

God Bless you.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLIJ69rVtqM

and still they tried.
These people are stupid

George HW Bush Funeral Envelopes - YouTube

Just uploading as an archive, although if you haven't seen the "envelope reactions" from Bush Sr's "funeral" then I highly advise you check it out.

Just print more.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

gives real meaning to NCSWIC...let them expend all their ammo and win the siege when they are running on empty...just sucks we are too even though there is a whole new world waiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPZoY7u20BY

Even after this.
They still tried to pull it off

These people are stupid

Centenaire de l'Armistice de 1918 : Arrivée de Vladimir Poutine à l'Arc de Triomphe - YouTube

Abonnez-vous à notre chaîne sur YouTube : http://f24.my/youtubeEn DIRECT - Suivez FRANCE 24 ici : http://f24.my/YTliveFRAutour d'Emmanuel Macron, près de 70 ...

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Notice the date at the bottom right of the screen

Ironical

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Must of been quite the chore tracking down all their hidden stash, remote offshore accounts, reserve assets. They must of known they were fooked as soon Trump took office. You started seeing them dump their properties at a loss, liquidate family art, family estates, etc.

I imagine a lot of what was done with PP, payments to Ukraine was all a stink necessary for tracking and uncovering [their] criminal money networks (1221).

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Starting to look like the Democrats were "invaded" and this is yet another massive sting operation. POTUS referred to "Uncle SAM" several times at his rally. I was listening but not watching so I'm not sure who he was referring to.

This "SAM BANK MAN FRIED" character's name is very hard to believe. 🤔🤔

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Evangelina to her Publication

i watched it , there was a guy dressed up as uncle sam . camera didnt zoom in on him tho ..

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Fraudulent ponzi scam using the US Republics money!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Perhaps follow the money to Power Ball. What state has the most power ball winners? js

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

and the billion dollar powerball winner that was just in California. I find it weird that the numbers were not aired due to a black out 🧐

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

New York.
NY has the most winners at 50

(2) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Doq, remember this story from a few weeks ago?

Is this the story that started it all?🤔

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

wow! All the puzzle pieces keep fitting together. Eventually we will see how all the events/people complete this huge puzzle. It will make sense when we look back.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

but ftx is only recent, correct?
dude went to nazi aregentina…its always the nazis

my theory is the pharma companies and food giant conglomerates run the country - problem/solution
but then we need to ask, who runs them?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

At some point Nana was led to believe that when you get to the top of the top of the business end of it all you arrive at insurance companies.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

It always was the Nazi's.
Look who apprears to be involved in the JFK assassination and later became head of the CIA then "elected" President.

Bush/Scherf.

At his funeral, the envelopes that fell out of HRC, Obama, Jeb's, the Clinton's funeral cards.

What a moment in history.
The day THEY knew, the gig was up.

https://michaelruark.blog/2018/12/02/george-herbert-walker-bush-a-master-of-deception/

(3) Show this thread