*HUGE FIND: This video Dan Scavino tweeted on 11/13/20 predicted EXACTLY the position Donald Trump is in right now and also foreshadowed the election “loss” (and what will come after), it is the full “Game Theory”.

I didn’t initially understand when Dan Scavino tweeted this homage to President Donald Trump and the poem “If” by Rudyard Kipling that it was ALSO paying respect to the infamous Q movie White Squall which quotes it as well.

(Q-proof and transcription of poem in the comments).

Warning: Watching this WILL make you cry ⤵️

Only people mentioned by @Thesassynonnie in this post can reply

In response Jodi Nonnie to his Publication

I'm not crying...its the onions! 😭 the fact that this one man has been through all this and still stands for us. President Donald J. Trump is by far the greatest President.

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response Jodi Nonnie to his Publication

exactly
they took out President away from us.

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

No not really, no one took him away. Stop watching msm. He is still here. Working his butt off for all of us. He has been for longer than we knew.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
(2) Show this thread