#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Honestly, thought they would stop at the Senate. But now with all this 'Speaker of the House' talk looks like they are trying to steel the House as well.
What choice do they have?
None.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK seriously though! Was it all along the plan to let them steal it again? Whatever happened to Q saying midterms are safe? I was hoping deep down that we would seriously get some justice over them this time. I mean YES we were told military is the only way and IF they truly watched this election cycle then they have 2020 and 2022 evidence, WHAT is taking so long? Are we truly waiting for them to steal the complete thing from us? I am already in pain here with husband turning sour now, there was a bit of a moment where he wanted to believe me that something is being done, but now he says it's time to drop all this fantasy talk and stop listening to my "Q" god for guidance of what is happening. He said to me today "My predictions were 100% on point, nothing Q told you so far turned out correct..."
I just I don't know... I can't take all of this pain anymore. I had pain all my life, this is just very unfair to the Good souls! 😭

hang in there.......I'm in the same boat........your soul and core of your being knows the truth........all will be revealed........gonna get tougher unfortunately........have faith

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cornell77 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cornell Qarcia77, click on at the bottom under it