#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Honestly, thought they would stop at the Senate. But now with all this 'Speaker of the House' talk looks like they are trying to steel the House as well.
What choice do they have?
None.

VK seriously though! Was it all along the plan to let them steal it again? Whatever happened to Q saying midterms are safe? I was hoping deep down that we would seriously get some justice over them this time. I mean YES we were told military is the only way and IF they truly watched this election cycle then they have 2020 and 2022 evidence, WHAT is taking so long? Are we truly waiting for them to steal the complete thing from us? I am already in pain here with husband turning sour now, there was a bit of a moment where he wanted to believe me that something is being done, but now he says it's time to drop all this fantasy talk and stop listening to my "Q" god for guidance of what is happening. He said to me today "My predictions were 100% on point, nothing Q told you so far turned out correct..."
I just I don't know... I can't take all of this pain anymore. I had pain all my life, this is just very unfair to the Good souls! 😭

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I understand your pain. What if there is a higher plan, one which humans would not think of? A necessary process humanity is being taken through that goes beyond politics? Don’t worry about your husband right now, take care of yourself rather and hold on for a while longer. There’s more work done behind the scenes which we can’t know about, hence we stumble with what is available for us to see. This is the time of reckoning for all of us. Who is who, who turns on whom, who endures. It’s great that you reached out, hold on to the bond between us - the day will come soon enough where we will know.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

at times we have to question who the "pain coming" is for..
either many people in the know wont let us know stuff*
or they are not realizing the movie is real with real death/pain
for many..they can't relate for whatever reasons? But I think
Trump and others would warn us as they were on their way out
if all was collapsing

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I am seeing more and more people give up hope every day, including two good friends who basicslly said they are going back to reality as they cant keep going with the continuous hope then nothing big happens :(

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Don't give up now. Don't ever give up. The beginning is near...

https://youtube.com/shorts/euhueWl2qEY?feature=share

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Listen to God... Do not Fret... We Won & they're Toast.
Schumer's Evil announcement that MAGA is dead was
a last gasp of Evil.

https://rumble.com/v1txb1y-your-elections-will-be-overturned.html

hang in there.......I'm in the same boat........your soul and core of your being knows the truth........all will be revealed........gonna get tougher unfortunately........have faith