#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Honestly, thought they would stop at the Senate. But now with all this 'Speaker of the House' talk looks like they are trying to steel the House as well.
What choice do they have?
None.

When are we gonna *SEE* the Military take some overt action? Seriously, how much longer are we gonna be strung along? If we don't see the MIL soon does that mean they are part of the steal and we've all been played? Would hate to think that, but GEEZ, what they waiting for? Do more of us have to die, lose our families, our jobs, see our finances obliterated? LFG! Enough is enough! These fookers need to be behind bars and our MIL needs to be the ones putting them there. They are supposed to be protecting US and our country. People need to see it, enough of these games. 😑

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Agreed, but we are supposed to trust the plan and suffer through it.

Maybe if America rose up against their government like some of these other countries do then the military would have no choice but to step in.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I AGREE