Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

all these pics of Mr T today are the same one with his thumb up

what is going on? Doesn't look like real Mr T

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

R U Ready for secrets to be revealed vibe🤔

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

Look a Lot Of Actors From Central Casting Too Me
Some Look Photo Shopped / Chopped
I Don't Think White Hats where Trying to wake up Sleepers , Maybe a hat tip To those Awake, Maybe a Gage I E Free Pol, to See How many R awake Wht hats Have To b taking The Pulse Of the Nation Before Executing/formulating Moves and Counter moves certain Plans Would B My Guess
That's What i Would do
But Thats Just Me
imho
Like The Pics Though

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Patriots are posting this photo of Charlie Ward reportedly being there. I can't find the source to verify it being the same day. Obviously, the wedding is a cover for something and we all know that isn’t Trump. And Ivanka in a blue dress means something because we know she isn’t on our side.

Will b finding out if CW was there for sure, Somebodys going to ask him about his time at the wedding
as i understand it he supposed to be~ Lord Centered and wont lie Knowingly
he says if he puts out faults info that hes suppose to Unknowingly/ miss info
Lets [C W]hat happen? đź‘€

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it