Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

all these pics of Mr T today are the same one with his thumb up

what is going on? Doesn't look like real Mr T

Only people mentioned by @Fightingmama2022 in this post can reply

In response Fighting Mama to her Publication

I was 13 yrs old! Been waiting over 50 years!! YES
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Secrets are Powerful!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I have to wonder if Melania is whispering, "Bye Bye Michael".

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It would be great if she did but, I have a feeling the Trump’s didn't speak a word. “Revenge is a dish best served cold.”

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Look a Lot Of Actors From Central Casting Too Me
Some Look Photo Shopped / Chopped
I Don't Think White Hats where Trying to wake up Sleepers , Maybe a hat tip To those Awake, Maybe a Gage I E Free Pol, to See How many R awake Wht hats Have To b taking The Pulse Of the Nation Before Executing/formulating Moves and Counter moves certain Plans Would B My Guess
That's What i Would do
But Thats Just Me
imho
Like The Pics Though

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Patriots are posting this photo of Charlie Ward reportedly being there. I can't find the source to verify it being the same day. Obviously, the wedding is a cover for something and we all know that isn’t Trump. And Ivanka in a blue dress means something because we know she isn’t on our side.

(1) Show this thread