Good Morning Patriots.
Level Up.

9:46am Eastern
VK on Truth

Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

The last 4 weeks my genes have come to a much higher level ... This is what it looks like with my electric microscope:

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Was thinking this all morning, "We are Leveling Up"

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

9:46 Most High/DJT

Good morning VK!
Just waiting on you hun, Nana got started early.

This takes me back to what my guide has told me.
He won't tell me how to do things, says that I can only learn these extra senses if i figure them out myself. The learning is the receiving of them.

We all can unlock our soul powers to manifest our future together, and those older souls that can do both, help push the required narratives to trip the events.
Enough!

LFG!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I was JUST talking about this to a friend, the idea came into my mind! Thank you!!! 🙏😊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

waiting to access it......waiting 😳😏

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

@ANON777 look at this! It will make sense when pieces are unlocked. The stress that has gone on for all of us over the past 6 years+ is what unlocks different truths.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

no Stress 4 me 2day
I am saving It up 4 The Charge

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

❤️🙏

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

That’s also a remedy for depression. Putting yourself into a position you’ve never been into before and learning something new.

Good morning Jean. :)

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Heck No VIBE UP !!!!!

😃👍💥✝️