13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

My pièce de résistance

Genesis.
Life began here
Garden of Eden
Fable or history
Proceed on the assumption there is some type of story

Adam and Eve
Snake story later
Eve had two sons
Cain and Abel
Two different fathers
Adam human
Snake reptile
Cain killed Abel
Why?
A crash course in hematology
The blood

All human blood types contain and are categorized by amounts of protein except type RH negative.
RH negative blood has a mutation.

Pregnant women with type RH negative blood have difficulty giving birth. The body creates antibodies attempting to kill the baby.
It’s foreign. It knows.

RH negative blood can be utilized by any human in need of a transfusion, but people with RH negative blood can only use RH negative blood.

Important
13 families trace their blood lineage to Cain.
They have insufficient levels of a blood protein.
The 13 families own all hospitals and schools
Why?
Access to records.

The BLOOD
The CHILDREN
Bastards!
To be continued.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I'm wondering if in the baby factories/baby farms, they are making RH- babies only, to feed the 13 families.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

They have infected humans with RH negative blood.
They are tracing who has it the most proportions.
And possibly what you stated as well.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

So, since you brought this subject up, I would love to get your thoughts on this....I am the eldest of 7 children. One of my brothers [who passed in '96] and I were the only ones born with RH- blood of the 7 children. However, from what I know neither my mother or father had RH-blood... your thoughts on this?

I also am RH-..From what I had learned in science classes the genes would be recessive. Both parents would have carried the recessive gene and wa lal here we are. They would have been unaware that they were carrying the genes until it showed up in their offspring.

In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightbeing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light Being, click on at the bottom under it