Cain and Abel
Two different fathers
Adam human
Snake reptile
Cain killed Abel
Why?
A crash course in hematology
The blood

All human blood types contain and are categorized by amounts of protein except type RH negative.
RH negative blood has a mutation.

Pregnant women with type RH negative blood have difficulty giving birth. The body creates antibodies attempting to kill the baby.
It’s foreign. It knows.

RH negative blood can be utilized by any human in need of a transfusion, but people with RH negative blood can only use RH negative blood.

Important
13 families trace their blood lineage to Cain.
They have insufficient levels of a blood protein.
The 13 families own all hospitals and schools
Why?
Access to records.

The BLOOD
The CHILDREN
Bastards!
To be continued.

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Fun Fact: All RH Neg people can trace their lineage to "The Bastians", an people/area that is within the borders of France & Spain. They have a "mystery" history & even have their own language that is rarely known by anyone outside of the region. MOST of them have RH Neg blood - a statistical Impossibility by scientific standards, yet a Fact. I studied this bc I am RH Neg, 20 yrs in medical field & have a degree as a sociobiologist...O Neg is not found in any other species on Earth & we are a small group w/i the human race. Thus, we are "alien" to this planet. Still don't know what this means, but these are FACTS!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

interesting factoid- my mom was RH-neg. She successfully carried six RH-Pos babies after much prayer, after losing several… this was back in the day before the medicine they now have.

I am intrigued, as I am RH-

Thank you "backontrack". This makes so much sense. I just have one question. Did Abel have children before Cain killed him. (He must have.) If so, why didn't Cain kill them, as well?

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I'm wondering if in the baby factories/baby farms, they are making RH- babies only, to feed the 13 families.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

They have infected humans with RH negative blood.
They are tracing who has it the most proportions.
And possibly what you stated as well.

(1) Show this thread

It never made sense to me to be honest.
A Snake and a woman ???

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Shapeshifter?

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Happy Days to his Publication

If you read or listen to " The Lost Book of Adam and Eve" you will notice when the snake enters the garden (chapter 18) and seduces Eve, pay close attention to the description it gives about the snake. It's describing the arousal of a man's member during sex. It could be why the evil have such an infatuation with the male phallus. It also describes in the book many of Adam's suicide attempts. Juan O' Savin recommended to read this book a while back on one of his interviews.

https://youtu.be/c7SQWiTqMNQ

The Lost Book Of Adam & Eve - Our Light Bodies - YouTube

The story of Adam and Eve is the oldest story known to humanity. It's origins can be traced and found (in one variant or another) in every corner of the plan...

(2) Show this thread