Failure to report FTX money laundering and election interference makes the MSM complicit in treason. Game over. ☠️

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Thank God.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Game far from over. We have been saying that for couple of years now. Scandal after scandal and no one doing a shit about it

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

In response ZlatkQ Dimi to his Publication

exactly

(1) Show this thread

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

Could our sheriffs unite and bring a case??? National Sheriffs Association.
https://www.sheriffs.org/

Who is going to inform the public or prosecute since the current admin and SEC are up to their eyeballs in the corruption?

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Because

FTX isn’t the only one laundering money…

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Listening to that compilation of Kim Clement this morning leads me to believe it will be Jan before deliverance. I think we are going to have to start pacing ourselves. God is doing the heavy lifting & we are going to have to change up our routines. Definitely culling some of the things that bring little return to free up time for hopefully more productive endeavors.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

let us be clear. if the media does not report, are they forced into compliance? are they sequestered and staffed with new actors? are they shuttered? who enforces that?
there is a media black out on the FTX -UKRAINE- D CAMPAIGN DONATIONS connection at this time.
inquiring anons want to know

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Maybe the media get an ultimatum to report ...
or they will get on black and overtaken ...

(??)

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

The MSM was already guilty of Treason for their role in the 2020 election. They could probably be prosecuted for hundreds of instances of treason going back years. The CIA has been complicit with both the MSM and Hollywood in manipulating the opinions of Americans. Operation Mockingbird was first implemented back in the early years of the Cold War.

(2) Show this thread

Even with all of this. They basically lost.

Can you imagine what the totals would be without this?

94-96%

We'd have nothing left to debate 🤣

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Way Way Past Due....That should have been done with the 2020 Election Interference!!!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

unless is it enough to change their behavior or physically shut them down, game is still on. when i see msnbc, fox, bbc, npr, nyt, and cnn report it or go off the air, we will know it is over

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Very true! Kinda forgot many of the other ones as in child abuse (block stories on Hunter and Epstein) , human trafficking, treasonous ties of officials from other countries.... on and on. All KNOWINGLY! ;)
They are designed for mind control and misinformation.

WALMART IS DOING WHAT WAYFAIR DID!!

WALMART.com USING SHOES TO TRAFFIC CHILDREN !!! SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE!!!! https://rumble.com/v1u4sz2-wow-you-guys-have-got-to-see-this.html

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread

yea ,like hunters laptop and hillarys E mails. yawn and nothing will happen.

DARK WEB< TOLD bout that crypto shit, pre net intent all that shit, FIAT AND AIR FIAT< DEATH AND TRAFFICKING INCREMENTS FOR DEVILS< AND WHY THEY STOLE THE GOLD> easy as I can lay it down.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

B O O M !!! LFG!!!

Its only treason IF someone actually does something about it and proves it. People have been calling for treason for a couple of years now. Look where we are today. Getting worse as days go by. The corrupt continue to gain more and more power.

💯

💯

I'm sooo.... ready to see them be held accountable. It's long overdue!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

No one has been held accluntable. Im starting to question if the Republicans and Dems are both in this together.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

NCSWIC

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Saber Toothed As Always
GD Martin

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

YES! Let's gooooooo! 💃💃💃

MSM pushed the SCAMDEMIC propaganda since the start of the SCAM - MSM COMPLICIT IN CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & SEDETIOUS TREASON for tgeir part in the ELECTION FRAUD.
NO AMNESTY - NO EXCUSES ACCEPTED 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯🎯👊🏻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

I concur 💯‼️ The million dollar question is WHEN will they be overthrown!! I remain completely baffled as to WHY it hasn't happened yet. How many lives would have been saved let alone awakened.

Such a potent a memorable line from Mike Lindell Patriot Extraodinaire 🇺🇲❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "MY FELLOW AMERICANS, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

It's time for justice to be served.

(2) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

:)